Homework is set via Microsoft Teams, which is used across the school and one that the students are familiar with.
Microsoft Teams identifies when homework has been set and when it is due. It also allows for messages to be sent to the teacher and class discussions to take place, on the topic set.
The homework policy can be found here.
When: Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Year 7 and 8 - N9
Year 9 and 10 - N12
- You may find it difficult to focus at home.
- You have access to a computer and the internet.
- You may want to get homework completed whilst at school and not at home.
- You may want to do some homework alongside friends.
- You may need additional help from staff.
- It will help you get into a good habit of completing homework.
Additional Information: You do not need to book in advance, just turn up!